Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1 Month! alhamdulillah




In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

It has been a month and still counting since we're married.
I treasure every minute of it. Every second, and every single day that I have with him.

I am still adapting myself in equalizing my weekends. Shall it be my mom's house or his parents' house every weekend.

My mom's house - most of the time.

I am still adapting myself in sharing my life, my space, my bed, my toothbrush (euww) with the husband of mine.

I am still adapting myself in having solat berjemaah with a husband.

I am still adapting in cooking for a person, when I know that I spent minor time with my mom in the kitchen, resulting me as a bad cook.

I am still adapting in reminding myself that I hold a responsibility. That I will carry sins if I am neglecting my responsibility. To listen to him, to obey him, to consult him when he needs advices, to be the biggest supporter to him - whenever he needs one.

To my husband,

I love you. thank you for being a loving husband. Thank you for loving me. I will carry on my responsibility, as I do it because I love you so much..

and I don't know how I should live my life without you.



With Love,
Your Wife, N.S.A.





1 comment:

  1. To my wife....>>> loving you sgt2.thanks for masak utk abg.sodapppp.

    ReplyDelete