Monday, June 21, 2010

Dedicated to MY FATHER

ayah was born in July 8th, 1954 at Melaka


My husband, ayah, Pak Uda and me went to Melaka last night.

Along the way, ayah was telling pak uda about how he raised up the 4 of us (my siblings and I).

Life was hard back then. He was finishing his studies and mom was just started working.

I was born 2 years later. Ayah and ibu had to live in mak lang's house in gombak. Aiman burst 2 years after me, followed by nina and in 1990 - aisyah.

I still remember when ayah used to send us to tadika (Tadika Intan, somewhere in Gombak Setia), the 4 (ayah, ibu, me and aiman) of us were sharing a motorbike together.

I was embarrassed if my colleagues saw me cramping myself in between my parents.
Plus, my hair was looking all messed up due to the heavy wind. It was cold and crampy.

That was then.

Ayah was not a doctor, not a diplomat, not a lawyer- I once wished I had a father who has a fancy job so that I can brag to my fellow friends. - I was plain stupid at that period of time.

Again, that was then.

I am proud that my daddy is Zulkeplee B. Ab. Hamid. If I had to do this all over again, I would definitely won't change anything. I would always want to be his daughter.

We could never replaced what he had lost to raise us.
Never in our lives, we could ever pay back what he did to raise the 4 of us.


But he could now tell his friends that:
i. aina- well, I am doing my 'thing'

ii. aiman is working his a** off back and forth for his "Anugerah Naib Cancelor" - in engineering.

ii. nina is in her 3rd year doing Medical&Surgery and will be posting to Australia or Ireland next year;

iv. and finally, his mengada-ngada daughter aisyah, is flying to India next month,
for a Medical&Surgery degree as well.

ayah dah berehat. dan pencen. hehe. he was saying that " ayah nak jadi jaga je la masa nina& aisyah bukak klinik nanti"..

Ina sayang ayah. i love u with all my heart and soul.

Semoga ayah dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki. Hanya Allah swt yang akan membalas segala kebaikkan dan kesusahan ayah dalam membesarkan kami.

"O Allah! Forgive my sins, and the sins of my parents, have mercy on them both as they have looked after me when I was little"




No comments:

Post a Comment