Friday, June 11, 2010

World cup vs Wife!

Doshite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou? - lagu alarm clock pagi²


I'm having a hay fever and runny nose :(

today is the last day of my holiday :( :( :(
after sending b to work, i had my breakfast at oldtown white coffee, bangi. had a huge breakfast alone. sambil2 texting my husband.

coming home. baring2 sambil tengok AFC. b dah pasang fridge. yes. we bought a new fridge! am so happy ☺☺☺

badan tak larat. but as i'm watching AFC right now, thinking of making my husband a dinner. maybe a simple one. with sardine. hehe (1st attempt, people!!)..

after the horrible incident at the horrible restaurant, think my husband deserves an air tangan of his lovely wife (^_^)V

i'll try. my body says no but my heart says GO!

faris sayang, i'm doing this for you. so you have to pay more attention to your wife even when it takes you off from THE WORLD CUP's FEVER tonight! hahahaha.

told you i'm good in swaying my husband's heart..walaupun masak sardin je..hehehe

1 comment:

  1. eyes on tv, but heart on you....love syg abg.-faris-

    sedap jugak syg masak.sotong goreng kunyit.perghhh.kenyang ah yg....

    ReplyDelete