Monday, July 5, 2010

Recipe : Herbal Mashed Potato



Ecece.. title cam ye-ye je.

I'd tried this way. Bare in mind that I was not a cook before getting married. Neither had I completed one whole meal nor helping my mother cook. Like a complete meal.
Tolong potong-potong bawang ada la.

Thus, this is a simple recipe which I made for supper tonight (while my husband was sleeping)

1. Finely chop a clove of garlic
2. Boil potatoes until it become tender (cucuk je garfu kalau nak tau). Add salt.
3. Peel the skin off. Mix it up with two cubes of unsalted butter.
4. Mix thoroughly
5. Boil a cup of milk
6. Add some herbs - I add some dried basils
7. After 2 minutes, pour the mixture onto the mashed potatoes
8. Garnished with pepper.

Will be posting the pictures tomorrow. Ngantuk gile kot sekarang.
Good night people! (Esok baru Selasa....owhh)

2 comments:

  1. berusaha lagi...masih bleh diperbaiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok puan

    up: confirm ibuku yang bagi komen sebegitu rupa
    (-_-;)

    ReplyDelete