Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Puasa and Raya



Ouh. It's been a while since I last wrote. or post..

It's not that I've been busy. But you know, married life. I spent less time hanging around with pc, and more time with hubby and family - definitely *giggles*

Forgot to post Ramadhan wishes, but I shall not forget the raya wishes!

Well, this is the first year of Ramadhan which I go tru as a wife - bini orang tu beb.
Waking up at 4 am in the morning to cook for sahur. Balik dari ofis, masak untuk berbuka. Tapi lately beli je lauk, sebab takut sampai lambat. He's fine with beli lauk, but I don't really dig it.
Tak sedap la beli, tak puas makan.

And this Ramadhan is a blessing. I received a good news. A very good news. But I shall reveal it later :) *praying hard*

Plus, this Syawal, although we are going to have an addition to our family members (that will be my husband in the count), still, my youngest sister Aisyah won't be there during Syawal.

Yet, we are going to visit her later on. So don't worry syah. Like I said, we are going to bring tonnes of homemade cookings, enough to feed your big a**, I meant stomach~! LOL!!!

Wish you're here. Mesti ibu asyik sebut-sebut nama kau (benci aku).
Study hard, pray hard. All the doas from us.
The starting does not matter, the matter is going to be the finishing.
Despite the hard life there, remember that by the end of the day you are going to be a surgeon. (buek)..

Thus,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
From Me, my husband and our families. Maaf Zahir & Batin.


We are going to Malacca for the 1st and 2nd raya - and will be at my husband's the rest of the days. On Tuesday, I'll be at Nilai!

To Arina, Faiz, Aqilah and others who got married this year : Selamat beraya korang~ hehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment