Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In 3 weeks time..

In 3 weeks time, 
there will be nights when I will not be able to hug Danial goodnight..


In 3 weeks time,
there will be weekends when I will not be able to tickle Danial when he wakes up..


In 3 weeks time,
there will be days when I will not be able to direct feed Danial...


In 3 weeks time,
when Danial will be 6months and will start eating solid food, 
I will not be able to witness his first feed...


In 3 weeks time, 
there will be days when I could not manage to hold my tears,
as I will be away and miss Danial so badly....



Are you happy now, DPA?!
No matter how positive things are.. I will be separated from my 4 months old son!
What is so great about that?

O Allah, I beseech You to give me health and happiness at the earliest,
make me survive misfortunes,
and let me depart from the world (only) unto Your mercy.



2 comments:

  1. aku plak yg sedih baca entri ko ni.. ;( aku nk kawen pn hadap jer sha..tk tau ape jadi..serabut giler..serabut keje...serabut nk kene lecture time dpa..serabut nk wat preparation.. sume laa :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. pasni kau dah ada anak mesti kau faham perasaan aku del. alangkan nak pegi keje pun berat je hati aku ni kan nak tinggalkan dia (T___T)

    ReplyDelete