Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's day

Last year cik abe secretly put a happy mother's day card on my dashboard. So when I was in my car the next morning I'd be surprised. It was written by my beloved husband, acting like he is danial.
This year I guess with juggling his work and the two babies, he forgot to do what he does best- giving me a surprise.

But I love him dearly. And hopefully he'll remember our wedding anniversary, soon (crossing fingers)

Over the previous months, since I last post, a lot had happened around me. Forget the general election, it was really tiring even to just remember how annoying it was to read my newsfeed at facebook, twitter or instagram. Ok dont let me started. Then family and friends. There have been lost, engagement, united and newborns.

It's amazing to carry on living with such lost in lives, though at some point of lives we thought it was unbearable. But we hold on. Hold strong to faith, iman or whatever left that we believed were still there. Continue doing what you think is the best for you, you have to do what is right for you. No one else is wearing your shoes.

For the gaining. We have to look down sometimes. So that we could be grateful.
Life is like a bicycle ride. There will be times when everything we worked for won't turn out the way we'd planned.

As for me. There are hard times. There are jerks. And sometimes I must admit the jerks could've been myself. Lesson learned and we continue living.

Don't need that special surprise card. I am thankful for everysingle things that Allah grants me. The lost will be a lost, there is nothing I can do about that. But I should care for what I have.

I hope I'll work my best to be a good wife to my husband. A good mother to raise the two boys. And to love my family eternally.

Ok dah nak tido.

Love,
N.S.A

2 comments:

  1. happy mother's day capa
    walaupun dh lambat
    berjanggut tau mak tggu hupdate uols

    ReplyDelete